Greetings and welcome to the first in a line of many amanzing Papervision 3D files.
This is a true 3D image (and swf) carousel that supports auto-rotate and is great for displaying products or navigation.
It has an (optional) tooltip with html formatted text that supports multiline and special characters.
There are tons of customisation options available and waiting to be tinkered with.
Writted in clean and commented Actionscript 3.0 and powered by P3D this file is a must-have for anyone looking to spice up their project.
Check out the 3 preview demos, they were all obtained just by changing xml settings, that’s all !
Settings you can change from the XML file (38+):- set up item width and height
- carousel radius
- camera zoom value
- camera elevation (y)
- vertical angle
- horizontal angle
- carousel rotation speed
- background items blur amount
- background items alpha amount
- tooltip on/off
- tooltip background color and alpha
- tooltip default text color (you can use any colors with html formatting)
- tooltip y axis offset (distance from cursor), it can be positive or negative so that you can position the tooltip on top or below the cursor
- current item tooltip text (ex. Click to Open
- reflection on/off, reflection alpha, reflection distance, reflection size, reflection drop-off amount
- auto-rotate on/off
- auto-rotate direction (left/right)
- autorotate timer
- stop auto-rotate on mouse over on/off
- loader color
- stroke on/off, stroke size
- stroke normal and mouse over colors
- move item on mouseover on/off, y axis move amount negative or positive to move up or down
- mouse over brighten amount (can be set to 0 to disable)
- for each item you can enter the item path, url, target, html formatted description
It uses separate settings.xml and content.xml files so you don’t have one cluttered xml.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the True 3D Autorotate Carousel 01 AS3 Support Forum