This file is perfect to be used in:
- Plain HTML websites
- WordPress templates or any other publishing platforms or CMS
- Flash files and templates based on ActionScript 3
You might also be interested in
File is updated and now it contains one extra file , with just video in the background and preloaders , everything else is stripped.
This file is constructed so that you can build your web site by building upon this file.
Video is loaded on the first layer in the file , everything else goes above the video layer, so all your graphics will show above the video.
Video is a progressive flash video, that means it’s dynamically loaded from the server.
- Video is hidden on the start , until 10 seconds of the video are loaded, then we fade IN the video .
- You can change the number of seconds for the video to wait to be loaded, before playing.
- setBufferTime(number in seconds) this function waits a certain number of seconds of the video to be loaded and then plays the video , it’s important to set this number to be lower then the maximum duration of your video in seconds.
- Video is set to loop, so when it reaches the end if will start again from zero seconds.
- All elements on the stage are dynamically positioned on , and they reposition themselves every time the stage is resized.
- Video is always resized proportionally so it will never be distorted.
- There are two bars at the bottom red bar indicates how much of the video is loaded , and stage width represents complete video , even when the stage is resized , red bar will always indicate how much of the video is loaded , proportionally to the stage width. (stage width always represents 100% , no matter what size it is). green bar represents how much of the video has passed. same rules apply for green bar as for red bar.
You might also be interested in these files :