This is the vertical version of our cool two levels menu neon menu and it includes two skins. You have tons of options to customize in the xml and you can use it as a single level menu as well if you want.
It has so many settings we just can’t list them all, just a little outline of what you can do. Both versions of the preview were obtained just by modifing the xml.
Settings you can change in the XML (30+):- adjustable horizontal and vertical space between the buttons
- text size/color/blur/glow (for each button, independent for both normal and mouse over states)
- toggle the flicker effect on/off . When toggled off the ambient glow will nicely fade in / out when you mouse over/out of the button
- you can change the intervals for blur amount and alpha value when the flicker option is active
- you can toggle the vertical line effect on/off
- each button has a ton of xml settings as well as many things you can change in the AS code (commented, of course)
- you can enable / disable the second level menu
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Two Levels Menu Neon Vertical AS2 Forum