This is a great two levels menu with a “neon” glow look and two skins. You have tons of options to customize in the xml and you can use it as a single level menu as well if you want.
It has so many settings we just can’t list them all, just a little outline of what you can do. Both versions of the preview were obtained just by modifing the xml.
Settings you can change in the XML (30+):- adjustable horizontal and vertical space between the buttons
- text size/color/blur/glow (for each button, independent for both normal and mouse over states)
- toggle the flicker effect on/off . When toggled off the ambient glow will nicely fade in / out when you mouse over/out of the button
- you can change the intervals for blur amount and alpha value when the flicker option is active
- you can toggle second level horizontal line on/off
- each button has a ton of xml settings as well as many things you can change in the AS code (commented, of course)
- you can enable / disable the second level menu
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Two Levels Neon Menu Horizontal Support Forum