This is a highly flexible two level vertical accordion menu which can be easily transformed into a one level horizontal menu by disabling the second level.
We included three skins with this package, please use the top buttons to toggle between them and the bottom buttons to switch between the allign modes available (for each skin). The skins can be modified with ease by editing the library items and from the .xml file
Options you can change in the XML (25+):- the button’s width and height, independent for the first and second level buttons
- horizontal allignment for the text, independent for the first and second levels (left/center/right)
- set the left and right margins for the text inside the buttons
- set the top and bottom margins for the menu
- the menu expanding behavior either top, center or bottom
- you can display the menu on the whole page width or you can limit it to be aligned only in a small area defined here, in the xml
- set the animation type and duration for opening the menus second level.
- as a bonus, we added an optional “jiggle” effect on mouseover, which you can set independently for the first and second levels, you can set it to jiggle on X or Y or both as well as jiggle jump amounts and steps.
- Label, url and target for each button, toggle submenus on/off.
You can also use it to trigger actions instead of opening urls, this is explained in the help file.
In this preview, the getURL function has been disabled because we wanted to keep the user experience uninterrupted.
A great file waiting to be discovered by you. Impress your customers today !
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Two Levels Vertical Accordion Menu 03 Support Forum