This is one of the most feature-rich audio mp3 players available ! Perfect fit for any project, big or small, because of it’s level of customisation and features this is basically an audio gallery, not a player !
It has three display modes, album art images with slideshow, oscilloscope and graphical spectrum analyzer, each of them with many customization options.
It has an amazing amount of xml settings, you can change anything from it’s size and colors to the individual tooltip texts on the buttons !
It can host an unlimited number of mp3s in it’s playlist, it’s easily resizable, contains html formatted description that supports special characters.
Everything is smooth and animated, the design is slick and modern, the control bar and description can auto-hide.
There are simply too many features to list, take a look at the preview to see it in action and check out all the xml settings that can be changed below.
Over 160 XML settings, enough said ! Check out an overview below, for obvious reasons we couldn’t list them all.
Main settings you can change in the XML files :- player size (width and height)
- playlist on/off (it can be used as a simple mp3 player with no playlist as well) and item data for this case
- always show description on/off and timer for auto-hide if it’s set to off.
- auto-hide controls bar on/off and timer for when it’s on.
- move controls bar outside video on/off
- specify loading text, turn it on/off, set it’s color and the color of the loading animation
- close playlist when a video is selected on/off
- playlist thumbnail width and height, mouseover zoom amount, motion blur amount
- place-holder thumbnail and album art for when they are not specified (like the “No Album Art” images in the preview)
- thumbnail description always on/always off/show on mouseover only
- show/hide any of the individual buttons in the control bar (replay, volume, video scale, playlist, full screen)
- show/hide any of the individual buttons in the playlist (next, previous, shuffle, repeat, close)
- show/hide tooltips , individual setting for playlist and control bar
- enable/disable each of the large on-video buttons, text for each button, text on/off
- start buffering on load on/off, start playback on load on/off
- start playback on user interaction on/off
- buffer size
- text labels for the large next/prev/play/replay buttons
- default album art scale mode (original, touch inside, touch outside, stretch)
- default visualization type (album art, oscilloscope or graphical spectrum analyzer)
- action to take when a mp3 finishes playback (stop, next, previous, repeat, open playlist)
- all right-click options (fullscren, video scale options, next, previous, copyright text and link etc.)
* For each item you can set the thumb, mp3 path, thumb info text, html formatted description and an unlimited number of images as album art (slide-show).
++ many more
All important colors, texts, transparencies set in the XML :- playlist text label (ex. Audio Playlist and color
- ALL the text in the help tooltips individual for each button (ex. open playlist, fit outside video etc.)
- playlist header and body individual background color and alpha
- playlist thumbs background color and alpha
- playlist tooltips on/off, tooltip background color, text color
- playlist buttons background color, stroke color, icon normal/mouseover/selected colors
- playlist thumbnails stroke size, color for normal/mouseover/selected, thumbnail description bg color, alpha, text color
- video player background color and hide on/off
- large video buttons background color and alpha for normal/mouseover, stroke color and alpha for normal/mouseover, icon color for normal/mouseover, text color, etc.
- video description background gradient colors and alpha
- control bar background height, gradient colors, alpha
- control bar tooltips on/off, tooltip background color, text color
- ALL volume slider bar colors and gradients as well as the mute text
- ALL progress bar colors and gradients, video time text color, progress bar tooltip colors
- player outside stroke size, color and alpha
++ many more
Visualisation XML options :- For the album art slide-show you can set the auto-play timer (the time spent on each picture before transitioning to the next)
- For the oscilloscope you can set the color, thickness, glow color, blur color, number of waves and background image for this visualization.
- For the graphical spectrum analyzer you can set the gradient start and end colors, bar width, distance between bars, bar size boosting and background image.
It uses separate settings.xml and content.xml files so you don’t have to use one huge xml once you set it up.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Ultimate MP3 Player w Playlist and Visualization Support Forum