We’ll cut to the chase, this is one of the most complex and feature-rich video players on sale today ! Perfect fit for any project, big or small, because of it’s level of customisation and features this is basically a video gallery, not a player !
It has an amazing amount of xml settings, you can change anything from it’s size and colors to the individual tooltip texts on the buttons !
It can host an unlimited number of videos in it’s playlist, it can resize to the video size, contains html formatted description that supports special characters.
Everything is smooth and animated, the design is slick and modern, the control bar and description can auto-hide and it can playback all video formats supported by FP9 (flv, mov, mp4, h.264 etc.).
There are simply too many features to list, take a look at the preview to see it in action and check out all the xml settings that can be changed below.
Over 160 XML settings, enough said ! Check out an overview below, for obvious reasons we couldn’t list them all.
Main settings you can change in the XML files :- player width and height (can be set to 0 so that it resizes to each video size)
- playlist on/off (it can be used as a simple video player with no playlist as well) and item data for this case
- always show description on/off and timer for auto-hide if it’s set to off.
- auto-hide controls bar on/off and timer for when it’s on.
- move controls bar outside video on/off
- player background color
- specify loading text, turn it on/off, set it’s color and the color of the loading animation
- close playlist when a video is selected on/off
- playlist thumbnail width and height, mouseover zoom amount, motion blur amount
- thumbnail description always on/always off/show on mouseover only
- show/hide any of the individual buttons in the control bar (replay, volume, video scale, playlist, full screen)
- show/hide any of the individual buttons in the playlist (next, previous, shuffle, repeat, close)
- show/hide tooltips , individual setting for playlist and control bar
- enable/disable each of the large on-video buttons, text for each button, text on/off
- start buffering on load on/off, start playback on load on/off
- start playback on user interaction on/off
- buffer size
- default video scale mode (original, touch inside, touch outside, stretch)
- action to take when a video finishes (stop, next, previous, repeat, open playlist)
- all right-click options (fullscren, video scale options, next, previous, copyright text and link etc.)
++ many more
All important colors, texts, transparencies set in the XML :- playlist text label (ex. Video Playlist and color
- ALL the text in the help tooltips individual for each button (ex. open playlist, fit outside video etc.)
- playlist header and body individual background color and alpha
- playlist thumbs background color and alpha
- playlist tooltips on/off, tooltip background color, text color
- playlist buttons background color, stroke color, icon normal/mouseover/selected colors
- playlist thumbnails stroke size, color for normal/mouseover/selected, thumbnail description bg color, alpha, text color
- video player background color and hide on/off
- large video buttons background color and alpha for normal/mouseover, stroke color and alpha for normal/mouseover, icon color for normal/mouseover, text color, etc.
- video description background gradient colors and alpha
- control bar background height, gradient colors, alpha
- control bar tooltips on/off, tooltip background color, text color
- ALL volume slider bar colors and gradients as well as the mute text
- ALL progress bar colors and gradients, video time text color, progress bar tooltip colors
- outside stroke size, color and alpha
++ many more
It uses separate settings.xml and content.xml files so you don’t have to use one huge xml once you set it up.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Ultimate Resizable Video Player with Playlist AS3 Support Forum