This amazing expanding music player widget takes up little space in your design when minimized and can host an unlimited number of songs since the playlist supports scroll.
It’s easily resizable, easy to customize and you can disable the tooltips if you want.
You can use this within your flash project or just include it in your html website.
XML Settings (39):- enable/disable the player
- choose between showing player maximized or minimized on load
- choose between showing or hiding the playlist on load
- auto play on/off (start playing on load or start paused)
- shuffle on/off
- repeat on/off
- set the player position and consequently the direction in which it will expand (center/left/right)
- offset X and Y positioning (you can leave these set to 0 to keep it where it was placed in the .fla)
- toggle tooltips on/off
- offset the tooltip position on X and Y in regards to the mouse cursor
- text captions for all the player actions (ex. Jump to, Open Playlist etc.)
- playlist title (ex. Music Playlist
- playlist width and height
- initial volume amount
- buffer time (required buffer time before playback begins)
- playlist scroll acceleration multiplier
- for each song you can set the mp3 path, song name and artist
Photoshop PSD design is also included in the package along with all the Flash sources (.fla, .as).
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Universal Expanding MP3 Player AS2 Support Forum.