This flash gallery supports the display/playback of images, music and videos, including Youtube video support. The content can be mixed however way you want it and of course all items can be arranged in albums.
It’s very easy to use and customize. You can pretty much just drag&drop in your project, recompile and you have the app working.
All items can have (optional) html formatted descriptions inside the details popup and independent html formatted tooltip on the thumbnail list.
As a big bonus we also included our custom PHP Content Management System (CMS)/Administration, however we considering the CMS an advanced user feature, not for complete beginners. While it comes with a easy to use installer and complete instructions on how to get it up and running, we will not provide Admin installation help/support or set it up for you if you don’t know what you’re doing, sorry. We advise beginners to use the XML version.
General XML Settings :- set the gallery size (width and height in pixels)
- set the module main title
- set the logo address (optional) and fine-tune it’s position (X and Y axis, pixel level)
- enable or disable tooltips for thumbs as well as set up the tooltip off-set (X and Y axis)
- set the full screen enter/exit captions (tooltip text)
- enable/disable arrow navigation for the Albums menu
- set the maximum number of album buttons to be displayed at the same time and set the horizontal space between these buttons
- set the animation time and type for the following : top mask initialisation animation, top mask general animation, details show animation, details hide animation
For each album you can set :- default thumbnail size for that album (width and height in pixels)
- enable/disable proportional resize on thumbnails (cool effect, like album #2)
- set the proportional resize type (fit or crop)
- set the horizontal and vertical spacing between thumbnails
- set the width and height of the thumbnail graphics
- set the icon graphics ID for video, image, swf, audio and youtube. With this you can control which icon (from the library) appears for each item type.
- set the caption text for each of the item types (video, image, audio, swf, youtube)
- enable or disable auto centering
- set the horizontal and vertical number of items to be displayed (independently)
- set the thumb scrolling animation type and time
- enable/disable tooltips for this album, enable/disable tooltip auto-positioning as well as X and Y axis position fine tuning of the tooltip
- set the default pop-up width and height for this album and the initial alpha and scale of the popup for it’s introduction animation.
- set the popup black-out transparency and animation time
- set the animation time and type for the popup show, hide and resize animations independently
For each item you can set :- Optional HTML Formatted tooltip text (for thumbnail)
- Popup title, browser url (swf address), browser title
- enable/disable image, image address, audio artwork url, video title
- auto resize on/off
- fixed size width and height (optional)
- set the resize mode (fit, crop, original, half-size, stretch)
- for video/audio you can set autoplay on/off, repeat on/off and set the initial volume
- optionally you can set a url to be opened and it’s target window if the user clicks on the item (cool)
- Optional HTML Formatted item description (multiline, resizable, with optional scroll bar), toggle description on/off and set the description width (pixels)
This product supports most common special characters and languages.
Another cool feature is the fact that multiple resizing options have been implemented, which means you can use a certain default size and upload a different size thumb and flash can either resize it or animate it on mouseover to the correct size.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Universal Multimedia Gallery with Admin AS2 Support Forum.