This is a simple yet powerfull flash app. It’s very easy to use and customize. Pretty much drag&drop in your project, recompile and you’re done.
You can customize this extensively from the .xml file and you can change over 33 different settings.
More so, with this component we also included a patterned background. It’s extremely easy to extract from the app and you will be able to use it with any of your projects.
You can change the component width and height, you can toggle the tooltip on/off over the full screen button. The text is html formatted and supports most common html tags.
This is extremely versatile because you can create completely different panels by simply toggling the description or images off for one instance, playing a bit with the animations time and type all these done in the .xml file.
In the help file we also included a few screenshots and how you can achieve different styles using the settings.
XML Settings :- module width and height
- main title
- logo image and x/y position adjustment
- tooltips on/off and tooltip x/y position adjustment
- full screen button tooltip captions
- maximum number of categories that will be displayed at once
- spacing between the category buttons
- top mask initialisation animation time and type as well as it’s regular animation time and type
- details show and hide animations time and type
- for each link category you can set the following
- toggle image scroller on/off
- toggle description on/off
- center scroller if the description is off enable/disable
- set the thumbnail width and height
- set the horizontal number of items (columns) and vertical number of items (rows)
- set the horizontal and vertical spacing between items
- toggle proportional resizing of thumbnails on/off and set the resize type (ex. fit)
- set the scroller acceleration multiplier
- for each link you can set the image (thumb) location, url and target
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Universal Photo Links Module with Categories AS2 Support Forum.