This xml driven flash accordion menu can support an unlimited number of items as well as an unlimited number of levels (just 3 on the preview but you can add as many as you want).
Each independent level can have it’s own separate style (colors, indentation, sizes etc etc.) which means you’ll have plenty of flexibility to work with graphics wise.
All colors and sizes are customizable and most importantly you can set a maximum height and the menu can scroll if it’s size (expanded or not) exceeds that value. A great way to have a lot of menu items in a space sensitive design.
It can trigger flash actions or open links, it’s up to you to set that into xml for each menu item.
XML Settings (48 total settings):- maximum menu height (max height it can reach before it starts scrolling)
- menu X and Y position adjustment
- level opening speed and animation type
- level close speed and animation type
- scroll time (speed) and animation type
- ability to set a different style for each level, in separate style xml files (much like css)
- for each item you can set the displayed label (text), action type (link/action), frame & label for flash action mode and URL and target for link mode.
In each style xml file you can set :- level indentation (horizontal indentation as compared to the parent level)
- button width and height
- button spacing (vertical space between buttons)
- button background gradient (top and bottom colors) for all states (normal, mouse over and selected)
- button background alpha for all states (normal, mouse over and selected)
- mouse over transition time and animation type
- button text font size, padding, text color for all states (normal, mouse over and selected), text alignment (left/right/center)
- icon type (plus/arrow – you can add your own), icon alignment (left/right), flip vertical on/off, icon color for normal and opened states, icon change time and type, icon width, height and padding
Photoshop PSD design is also included in the package along with all the Flash sources (.fla, .as) and Help Files.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Unlimited Levels Accordion Menu AS3 Support Forum