Hot vertical menu, with tons of customizations in the xml, no flash knowledge required for visual customisation.
Features, all customizable from XML :- space between buttons;
- text size/color/blur/glow (normal and mouse over)
- toggle on/off the flicker effect. When toggled off the ambient glow will nicely fade in / out when you mouse over/out of the button
- you can change the intervals for blur amount and alpha value when the flicker option is active
- you can change the text’s alignament
- you can change the distance between buttons
- you can toggle on/off the line, change it’s color and height
- each button has 21 separate settings so there are a lot of options available and YOU can literally change everything only by editing the .xml file
Both versions of the preview were obtained only by modifing the xml. All the text has been dinamically created (from code).
For the preview version getURL have been disabled but in the original file it works just fine, you will be able to specify for each button a url and a target.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Vertical Dynamic Neon Menu Public Support Forum