This amazing text menu can host an virtually UNLIMITED number of items organized on an unlimited number of levels.
It can show your logo (optional) on top of the menu.
The menu can auto-hide or stay visible, all colors can easily be changed in the xml file and.
It also supports scrolling, so if you have a lot of menu items (on any level) they will be scrolled if they don’t fit inside the display area.
This menu is ideal for displaying a great amount of menu items in a well structured manner.
It can open urls or trigger actions in flash !
Each level can have a style (colors, spacing etc.) assigned by specifying the xml corresponding to the specific style !
Settings you can change in the XML file (35+):- auto-hide on/off
- open sub menu on click or on mouse over
- open direction left or right
- auto-hide wait time
- sub-level open speed, transition time and type (ex. easeOutQuad)
- sub-level close speed, transition time and type
- use temporary display bar for auto-hide on/off, bar width, hit zone width, bar text (ex. “Move over to open”), bar background color, text color, arrow color
- menu height (can be set to 0 in order to make it expand to the entire stage)
- vertical item spacing
- use logo on/off (logo can be a .png or .jpg image), logo url, logo alignment (left/right/center), logo distance from top
- menu alignment
* Each style has the following options (each level can have a style xml assigned) :
- background colors for normal, mouse over and selected states
- delimiter width
- delimiter color
- button height
- text padding
- text font size
- text colors for normal, mouse over and selected states
- alignment for the level (left/center/right)
- arrow color, scale, padding, alignment, always visible on/off
- menu distance from top (for top alignment)
* Each menu item has the following options :
- menu item text (display label)
- action type (link or actionscript)
- url and target for link
- gotoandstop/gotoandplay and frame label/number for action
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash !
Support only on the Vertical Resizable Ultra Menu AS3 Support Forum