Amazing video player with an unlimited playlist (add as many videos as you wish), two skins (black/white), tons of features and very easy to resize (just edit html and xml, no need for Flash and/or recompile the file).
You can have an initial photo, html formatted description, toggle the individual buttons on/off, fullscreen capability, change the video scaling etc.
It can play any format supported by Flash player (flv, mov, mp4 etc.) including h.264 encoded video.
You can also load the xml as a parameter (preview.swf?pathFile=settings2.xml) and so, so many options.
It is a VERY powerful player in a nicely designed package, a true best buy.
Settings you can change in the XML (30+):- size of the player (width and height)
- set the size for all the big buttons (that show up on the video) : play, replay, next, previous
- preloader size
- initial sound volume (on load)
- set the initial movie
- start buffering on load on/off
- buffer size
- start playback on load on/off
- replay button on/off
- next button on/off
- previous button on/off
- info button (and html description) on/off
- full screen button on/off
- playlist on/off
- allow playlist open/close on/off (some people might not want the user to be able to open up the playlist but rather navigate with next/previous or use the player as a video slideshow)
- open playlist on load on/off
- close playlist when selecting a movie on/off
- set the action to take when a movie finishes playback (no action and display menu/repeat movie/next movie/previous movie/random movie)
- set the video scale (stretch to fit / zoom to fit – keeps aspect ratio – / original video size)
- ability to display an initial intro image on load (optional)
** For each item :
- video file path
- video title (displayed in the playlist)
- html formatted description (optional) that is fully resizable
- background color and alpha for the html formatted description (remember, you can set this for each video which is very cool)
If you were looking for a powerful and sturdy player, you found it ! Check out the preview for a taste.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Video Player with Playlist 02 AS2 Support Forum