Viewer360 loads a sequence of unlimited number of images of any size (photos or 3D renders) and allows the user to rotate and zoom.
You can use it in a e-commerce, inside your flash website or in your facebook page.
Note: Mouse Wheel zoom is not active in the preview but it is supported.
30.11.11 Bug Fix: A bug occurring when resizing the viewer was fixed
Update: now its possible to adjust form XML :
loader text color, loader bar color, loader bar background color
Update: added an option to hide the zoom slider. It’s possible to define your configuration XML file with flashvars.
- XML powered
- no Action Script knowledge required
- unlimited number of images
- use images of any size ( it automatically fits the images in the viewer keeping the proportion )
- mouse wheel zoom
- file formats JPG and PNG
You can configure the following settings:
- viewer size
- image name and directory
- set the array of images in the SWFObject from an external source (PHP for example ) and still use your other XML settings
- colors of the loader elements
- color of the sliders
- size of the sliders
- mouse wheel – enable/disable
- mouse wheel speed
- zoom slider – show/hide
- zoom amount
- background color
- Source Flash CS3 file
- Source Action Script 3 file
- XML configuration file with every element described.
- Example of loading external image array with SWFObject