Any type of video file that Flash Player supports can be played with our player:
– FLV/H.264 encoded video : MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V
– RTMP (using FMS or RED5) and RTMP live streaming
It also plays Audio MP3 files. It supports Google Analytics
You can set this player to any size you want from the configuration XML file, changing the player width , the player height and the playlist width. You can easy integrate this in any projects you need, HTML or Flash .
NEW: If needed, a movie can belong to multiple categories
XML DRIVEN CONTENT
You do not need to know Flash in order to set the video player. Every setting can be done in a main.xml file making it very easy to update.
The controllers will reposition automatically according to width and height specified in the XML settings file. It will play 16/9 and 4/3 formats.
VIDEO STREAMING WITH BUFFER
You can set the buffer time (not available for VIMEO player)
It supports full screen, having all the controllers usable in full screen mode, including space bar. In full screen you can also hide or show the playlist (not available for VIMEO player)
AUTOHIDE FOR CONTROLLERS
The controllers (play, pause, rewind, next and volume) will auto hide on fullscreen for mouse out, showing the entire movie
PREVIEW IMAGE – OPTIONAL
A preview image can be defined for each video and will be displayed before playing. For YouTube files it will be taken automatically form youtube.com
You have a complete sound control. You can also set the initial volume
AUTOPLAY – OPTIONAL
LOOP – OPTIONAL
If set to true it will loop through the movies in the current category (not available for VIMEO player)
DESCRIPTION FOR VIDEO – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
For YouTube videos it will automatically download from youtube.com, the preview image, movie title and description. You can overwrite youtube movie title and description by writing your own movie title and description.
COOL PLAY BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO (not available for VIMEO player)
PLAYLIST SEARCH AND NAVIGATION – NEW*
– you can search inside the playlist by title or description.
– next / previous buttons available
QUALITY SELECTION (not available for VIMEO player)
– you can set in xml settings file the default playback quality for YouTube videos
– a list of playback quality options is displayed. You can choose to change the movie quality while playing from the options available
SHARE – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
– Link to the current video – the link to your player is available; Using FlashVars the player will open with the video you are watching
– Embed this video – YouTube like embed code is available. The visitors can generate the code lines needed to embed the player on other sites
– Send To A Friend – the visitors can send an email inviting the email owner to watch the video. The email can contain HTML code and you can edit the email content for this email in XML. No programming knowledge needed. A php file will send the email, php file included in download zip
– FaceBook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious etc – you can define in XML other sharing websites.
SUBTITLES – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
You can add subtitles for each movie (not available for VIMEO player)
WATERMARK – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
If you need a watermark you can set in XML the path to your watermark and the link. (not available for VIMEO player)
GOOGLE ANALYTICS – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
You can insert google analytics to your site and track your videos. Each time a video is played it will be tracked. If you are not interested in google analytics for your site/player just set false in settings XML
SPACEBAR KEY LISTENER
In order to play/pause the video you can use SpaceBar key. (not available for VIMEO player)
You can also click on the video to play/pause the video.
You can play rtmp from FMS or RED5. RTMP live streaming also supported. (not available for VIMEO player)
SUPPORTS HTML AND CSS FORMATED TEXT.
FLASH VARS SUPPORT
– you can have multiple instances of this player in your project by calling (using FlashVars) different xml settings file.
– you can load a specific video and category using FlashVars.
PLAY LIST CUSTOMIZATION
You can change the playlist width, playlist background color, categories color and css style, categories mouse over color, the color for the frame around the playlist image etc. You can also set if you want the categories alphabetically sorted or not. You can also disable the category section if you don’t have categories or have just one.
DESCRIPTION FOR BUTTONS ON MOUSE OVER – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
In XML file you can modify the buttons description (Ex: If you want to translate the descriptions in other language than English ) (not available for VIMEO player)
OOP (OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING)
The code is easy to modify
A complete help file is included
– To be able to play H.264 video you need Player 18.104.22.168 or later.
– for Flash programmers is good to know that the entire player is in one MovieClip. It is easy to modify the design in case a different graphic design of this Video Player is needed to fit your project
Keywords: actionscript3, analytics, as3, categories, css, flv, fullscreen, Google, h264, hd, mov, player, playlist, resizable, rtmp, video, mp3, audio, XML, youtube, vimeo, video player, videoplayer, search, zoom, tween, quality, selection, next, previous, navigation, rtmp live streaming, subtitles, watermark
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.