This is a nice utility which allows you to keep a track of the number of times your pages are visited. This is made in Flex and the Air application source code is also included, so that you can run it on your desktop without opening your browser.
The utility also allows you to keep a track of the pages you want in an efficient way. So, that you can store the page links with a thumbnail for your future reference.
How to Use
1. Add a category to add your counters into that. Categories help you identify your counters for different purposes.
2. Add the counters for each different page for which you want to track the visits.
3. Click ‘Show HTML Code’ for the counter and copy the HTML code.
4. Include the code on the page for which you have added the counter.
5. That is all. You will see the increase in the visits as soon as the page is opened by anyone.
6. The HTML code will not be visible and will not disturb the display settings of your page because the code’s display style is set to ‘none’.
7. You can add as many categories and counters as you want.
8. Please click the ‘Show History’ button which is given with each counter, if you need to view the visits history for any page.