For more great animations check out my portfolio: http://activeden.net/user/Gremlin?ref=Gremlin
Note: Most of the animations come in a variety of styles and colours
MORE WATER ANIMATIONS
- 1 animation provided: Many different styles included for fast implementation into your projects. Click the button for the next animation.
- Separated into different colour effects. Easy to edit the colours and effects.
- Change the colour of the orb: select the Movie Clip then in the properties panel add a colour adjustment filter layer then adjust the hue to select different colours.
Second method you can open each movie clip and change the fill colour for each frame. The animation is no short so it should not a little effort to get it right. I suggest changing the first frame to see what the effects look like first before you change all the frames.
Third method is to add a tint to the Movie Clip. Although this does not always yield the best results.
- Music: there is no audio in this file. - Easy to use, just copy and paste the appropriate animation into your project.
- One .FLA versions, Flash CS4 . - One preview animation. - Help file. - 25 fps.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to rate it!
Files included: FLA , SWF
This water orb is a simple flash animation perfect for flash banners or your run of the mill flash water effect. Adobe flash animation can be made to look easy like this flash sphere. However this is a traditional flash animation. I have animated a lot of flash water animation in the past this is one I am a little more proud of. When searching for flash stock or flash stock animation to help in your projects can be hard. Especially when you are in a bind and need a flash work animation that has high quality and can be implemented fast. My flash Water animation is a flash banner waiting to happen. Put something inside the flash water orb or behind it. Its separated into layers like a good adobe flash animation should be. Enjoy this flash liquid goodie! I hope it’s useful.