This is an easy to use webcam snap shot utility. This is perfect for avatars, snapshots, blogs etc. This allows a user to take snap shots of themselves through a web cam. Saved images are then encoded into jpg’s and saved to your server using PHP .
This uses XML to set the settings for the capture. These are the available settings:
- You must set the absolute directory where you would like your images to be saved.
- You can choose the width & height of the camera output / jpg dimensions.
- Set the frames per second for the camera.
- Set the quality of the JPG encode.
- You can also add an event listener to the movieclip for saved images and their link.