This is an easy to use webcam snap shot utility. This is perfect for avatars, snapshots, blogs etc. This allows a user to take snap shots of themselves through a web cam. Saved images are then encoded into jpg’s and saved to your server using PHP.
This uses XML to set the settings for the capture. These are the available settings:
- You must set the absolute directory where you would like your images to be saved.
- You can choose the width & height of the camera output / jpg dimensions.
- Set the frames per second for the camera.
- Set the quality of the JPG encode.
- You can also add an event listener to the movieclip for saved images and their link.