The Written Word Preloader is a clean, unique way to load your projects. Displaying the percentage loaded as words rather than numbers, this all-vector preloader offers style through simplicity. An optional, numerical count of the percentage loaded can be included in the upper-right, fading out and adding a layer of depth. The preloader will automatically reposition all of these elements if the stage is resized or fullscreen mode is toggled. This preloader is 100% code-driven, so there are no graphics to include!
There are several settings you can use to customize this preloader. Several of these settings can be tried out right now by clicking on the ‘settings’ bar in the demo above. The full list of settings is:
- bgColor – This is the base color used to create the background.
- wordColor1 – The color of the written numbers (eg “ninety-nine”)
- wordColor2 – The color of the word “percent”
- numberColor – The color of the percentage numbers/digits
- numberAlpha – The alpha/opacity of the percentage numbers/digits
- txtColor – The color of any rotating messages at the bottom of the stage
- txtSize – The font size of the words (eg “ninety-nine percent”)
- txtFont – This is the name of the font used for any text. The font you specify here needs to be embedded in your project to show up properly. A text field is provided in the preloader where you can change the embedded font.
- showReflection – A true/false value that controls whether or not to show the reflection of the percentage words
- showDigits – A true/false value that controls whether or not to show the numbered percentage in the upper-right
- showBackground – A true/false value that controls whether or not to show the background behind the preloader.
- fadeOutAtEnd – A true/false value that controls whether or not the preloader fades out when it’s finished before moving to Frame 2.
All settings are accessed in their own layer in the preloader’s MovieClip, making it quick and easy to change the appearance of the preloader to suit your project’s needs. To use the preloader, simply place it on Frame 1 of your timeline, and begin your project on Frame 2. The preloader does the rest! Full instructions on how to implement and customize this preloader are included with your purchase.
This preloader has the ability to display messages to the user while your content is loading. The messages support basic HTML tags. Control font size, message duration, and looping. It’s completely optional, and all controlled through an XML file. No coding required! Instructions on how to make use of the message rotator are included with your purchase. Like the preloader but don’t want messages? Just leave out the XML file and you’re all set!
Thank you and enjoy!