- XML driven flash image banner rotator
- Supports multiple banners defined in XML file
- Thumbnail size, thumbnail spacing, max columns and rows for thumbnail gallery defined in XML file.
- Autoplay slideshow mode defined in the XML
- Time period for each banner is set in the XML file (millisecond based)
- Copy is HTML formatted text so you can change colour, font size and style and also supports hyperlinks.
- Image names/paths set in XML file.
- URL links for each banner when pressed set in XML file.
Opens with Flash 8 or higher. Help file PDF and comments in the code included.
What’s NEW from Digital Science:
FEATURED from Digital Science:
UPDATED from Digital Science:
Digital Science COLLECTIONS :
Digital Science LINKS :
Need support?Before leaving a comment on this page below, please read our General File FAQ for solutions to common problems. This FAQ is updated on a regular basis. Please also note that we only answer support questions on the file comments page below and preferably not via direct email contact.
Need custom work done to this file?To request a quotation for custom work to this file, please fill out a request with our customisation department . All customisations are charged at a standard hourly rate.
Digital Science Portfolio:
XML Website Templates:
XML Banner Rotators: