My latest file (XML accordion banner rotator with creative captions):
XML BANNER ROTATOR description:
Professional looking banner rotator which rotates your images and swf files using six different transitions.
Second version of this BANNER ROTATOR :
You can set how “visible” background holder for buttons is, or if you don’t like it you can hide (disable it) and only buttons will appear on stage. You can choose between 6 different transitions:
- Blur X (blur along x axis)
- Blur Y (blur along y axis)
- Alpha (fading from one image to another)
- X (movement along x axis)
- Y (movement along y axis)
In this banner rotator preview you can test all transitions, different positions and some of the colors. Please note that you can choose any color for buttons and button holder.
Over 40 parameters of banner rotator can be changed via XML . Below are some of them:
- transition type
- value of blur effect
- dimensions, visibility and position of first text container of each banner
- color of buttons
- image size
- size of “big” and “small” buttons
- time of each tween (seconds)
- time each slide is shown (milliseconds)
- visibility of text
- URL for each image of each banner
- alpha value of background holder for buttons
My Activeden files:
My latest file (XML banner rotator with creative captions):
My banner rotators:
Formating of text is done via CSS , so you can for instance format only certain words in text (color, bold, size,...).
Banner rotator FAQ :
1. How to add photos (swf) to banner rotator?
Add code above to the end of XML file
2. How to change button colors of banner rotator?
Change values of field buttonColor = “0×000000” to a color you would like to have. Format is hexadecimal.
3. How to change transition type?
Change value of transitionType to the desired transition. You have six possibilities: blur, alpha, blurx, blury, x and y. You can test all in preview
4. How to change size of buttons of banner rotator?
Change values of fields buttonW, buttonH for big buttons and buttonSmallW, buttonSmallH for small buttons in XML to desired size.
6. CSS , XML and text files.
When you upload swf (banner) to server, xml, css and text files should be in same directory as swf file. You have one text file. Note that when you add more images in XML you also need to add lines to text file (it can be an empty line).
7. Need more help?
Contact me via email to get more help concerning this banner rotator. Thank you.
Keywords: XML BANNER ROTATOR , BANNER ROTATOR , IMAGE ROTATOR , XML SLIDESHOW , SLIDESHOW