This is a banner rotator featuring numerous configurable options. Customizations of content, color, size, and appearance can be done easily through XML . It can be used either as a standalone banner rotator in your html site or embedded into your existing flash file.
- Able to load unlimited number of images or external SWF files, each with customizable text, tooltip, and hyperlink.
- Display either numbered thumbnails or image thumbnails. Also, can customize color, size, and shape of thumbnails.
- Enable or disable components, including play/pause button, directional buttons, clock, thumbnails, text panel, and tooltip.
- Choose between fade, blur, or no transition effect.
- Can set to automatically play on startup with customizable timer delay.
- Support for HTML tags and CSS stylesheet for text description.
- Banner, thumbnails, and buttons are all resizable.
- Easy navigation by autoplay, directional buttons, play button or clicking of the thumbnails.
- Configurable tooltip for each thumbnail.
- Loaded images and SWF contents are cached, without the need for reloading when displayed again.
- Click on the Full Screen Preview to test some of the configurable options.
Updates on 12/09/2009:
- Added feature to set a different time delay for each slide.
- Added option to start slides in random order.
Updates on 9/24/2009:
- Added option to choose from starting banner rotation immediately while loading or waiting for all loading is completed before rotation.
- Added additional alignment for thumbnails. (top center and bottom center)
Updates on 7/18/2009:
- Added configurable XML option for setting margin/padding size around text panel.
- Added fix to allow external loaded swf files to play from beginning when displayed.