XML BANNER ROTATOR description:
Simple looking banner rotator which rotates your images and swf files using six different transitions.
You can set how “visible” background holder for buttons is, or if you don’t like it you can hide (disable it) and only buttons will appear on stage. Color of button holder can also be set via XML . This slideshow has 6 different transitions:
- Blur X (blur along x axis)
- Blur Y (blur along y axis)
- Alpha (fading from one image to another)
- X (movement along x axis)
- Y (movement along y axis)
In preview you can check all transitions, different button positions and some color variations of this banner rotator. Please note that you can choose any color you would like.
You can also define the value of blur effect ( field transitionBlurValue).
Over 40 parameters of banner rotator can be changed via XML . Below are some of them:
- transition type
- value of blur effect
- dimensions, visibility and position of first text container of each banner
- color of buttons
- color of roll over effect
- image size
- alpha value of buttons
- time of each tween (seconds)
- time each slide is shown (milliseconds)
- visibility of text
- URL for each image of each banner
- alpha value of background holder for buttons
CREATIVE BANNER ROTATOR WITH THUMBS AND CAPTIONS
CREATIVE BANNER ROTATOR WITH THUMBS
My banner rotators:
Formating of text is done via CSS , so you can for instance format only certain words in text (color, bold, size,...).
Banner rotator FAQ :
1. How to add photos (swf) to banner rotator?
Add code above to the end of XML file
2. How to change button colors of banner rotator?
Change values of fields redOffsetButton = “0” ,greenOffsetButton = “0” ,blueOffsetButton = “0” to values between 0 and 255 to play with color variations of buttons.
3. How to change transition type of banner rotator?
Change value of transitionType to the desired transition. You have six possibilities: blur, alpha, blurx, blury, x and y. You can test all in preview
4. How to change size of buttons of banner rotator?
Change values of fields buttonW, buttonH in XML to desired size.
5. CSS , XML and text files.
When you upload swf (banner) to server, xml, css and text files should be in same directory as swf file. You have two text files, first one is used for upper text (title), second one is used for lower text (info or description). Note that when you add more images in XML you also need to add lines to both text files (it can be an empty line).
6. Need more help?
Contact me via email to get more help concerning this banner rotator. Thank you.
Keywords: Image, Banner rotator,Banner, Rotator, slideshow, xml banner rotator, image rotator