This is a cool banner rotator that can display images as well as .swf files.
The buttons can be aligned on the left or right side, their size and colors can be altered.
It can use one of six types of transitions or random transitions (used in the preview).
It is very easy to resize and it’s written in clean ActionScript 3.0 code. It also supports the most common special characters.
Options you can change in the XML :- rotator size (width and height)
- autoplay on/off
- autoplay delay timer
- animation time
- animation blur amount
- mouseover brighten amount
- transition type (move, squish, squeeze, fade, pixel, blinds or random)
- button size (width and height)
- button bar alignment (left or right)
- button spacing
- button title and description text spacing (margins)
- buttons stroke color
- buttons mouseover tween time
- scroll offset
- button bar shadow on/off and alpha amount (cool !)
- buttons title normal and selected colors
- buttons description normal and selected colors
- large description position
- blinds transition effect strips number
- pixelate transition effect x and y sections
- for each item you can set the image/swf path, url and target, button title, button description and large html formatted description
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash
Support only on the XML Banner Rotator with Scrolling Menu AS3 Support Forum