This is a cool and flexible banner rotator that can display images as well as .swf files. It’s extremely customizable, a real gem.
The buttons (thumbs) can be aligned on top, bottom, left or right (or random) and their size, stroke, spacing and colors can be changed. It can also have a shadow beneath the thumbs (like in the preview) that can be disabled if you want.
It can use one of six types of transitions or random transitions (used in the preview).
It is very easy to resize and it’s written in clean ActionScript 3.0 code. It also supports the most common special characters.
Options you can change in the XML :- banner rotator size (width and height)
- autoplay on/off
- autoplay delay timer
- position for the html formatted description (top or bottom)
- animation time
- animation blur amount
- mouseover brighten amount
- transition type (move, squish, squeeze, fade, pixel, blinds or random)
- thumbnail/button size (width and height)
- thumbnail bar alignment (top, bottom, left or right)
- thumbnail spacing
- thumbnail stroke size and color for normal, mouseover and selected states
- thumbnail mouseover tween time
- thumbnail scroll offset
- thumbnail bar shadow on/off (cool !)
- thumbnail bar background color
- thumbnail loading background color
- blinds transition effect strips number
- pixelate transition effect x and y sections
- for each item you can set the image/swf path, thumbnail path, url and target, large html formatted description
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the XML Banner Rotator with Thumbnails AS3 Support Forum