XML driven calendar support multi events can be used with any project, or stand alone clip. All data event and configuration settings are editable through XML . Color your events, with/without tool tips and +250 embedded vector icons, use stand alone xml file for each event ( helps keep your data clean )
There are also a punch of configuration settings inside the fla to help customize the design even simpler.
Upon the request of some customers I have made a new version to this project which include some cool changes.
What’s new in this version ( v 2.0 ) : “update date: 24 Feb 2012”
- all new design
- multi events per one day, up to 6 events
- dots indicators for events number
- now you can choose between image widget or date widget
- Set event day colour through XML .
- Set tool tips on/off through XML , up to 23 character.
- Tool tips color linked to event colour.
- Set event icon on/off through XML , +250 embedded vector icons.
- PDF file contains all 250 icons numbered ( for easy pick up ).
- Calendar size without embedded icons: 37kb and 96kb with +250 icons.
- Currant day has an extra movie clip ( customize your own ).
- Calendar can be navigated through months
- Return back to currant day after switching next month
- Each event has an image + URL + long paragraph text as you wish.
- URL can be reach by clicking on event image + turn extra URL link on the corner through XML .
- Hide event window.