An xml driven 3D flash menu with a lot of great features. All of the data is read from an external xml file. You can add an unlimited number of menu items just by editing the main.xml file. It’s written entirely in AS3 and can be easily integrated in other projects.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Papervision3D driven.
- Supports an unlimited number of items.
- Supports the flashvars (You can dynamically pass the xml file name to the swf)
- Use XML and HTML to add data and format the text.
- You can assign links to your menu items.
- Supports direct target frame links from the XML file.
- Add your own background file, select the number of columns, change the shadow color etc.
- Change colors through the xml file.
- Tweener driven.
- Fully configurable.
- Easy to use, fast and reliable.
- No timeline code is used so you don’t have to spend hours to find the code in the timeline. There are fully commented external AS3 class files.
- Comes with a help file covering each topic in detail.
XML Driven Horizontal Image Scroller