The XML Driven Infinite Horizontal Slider is a fully configurable and easy to use image slider with a lot of great features. All configuration and image data are read from external xml files. You can add unlimited number of images just by editing the main.xml file. It’s written entirely in AS3 and can be easily integrated in other projects.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Supports an unlimited number of items.
- Live a unique navigation experience with the infinite loop menu.
- Use XML and HTML to add data and format the text.
- You can assign links to your menu items.
- Supports scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Supports scrolling with the keyboard.
- Tweener driven.
- Small file size (45kb)
- Fully configurable.
- Easy to use, fast and reliable.
- No timeline code is used so you don’t have to spend hours to find the code in the timeline. There are fully commented external AS3 class files.
- Comes with a help file covering each topic in detail.
- Photos from Photos8 (http://www.photos8.com)
XML Driven Horizontal Image Scroller