Just a cool template.
The contact form gets an error when submitted, in the preview file. It works fine in the original file.
Please send me an e-mail to get a Flash 8 version of this file.
BIGGEST FUNCTIONALITY: Put as many contact forms, galleries, html pages, videos, images, swfs, stage buttons, drop down buttons, backgrounds etc. as you want.
USEFUL NOTE: The dimensions of each window associated with a drop down button, can be easily set via xml using the width and height attributes. If no dimensions are given then, for text windows, the default ones are used and for the images, swfs and the videos, the maximum are calculated.
1. Easily editable, just via xml.
2. Music Player – Feed as many MP3 files as you want via xml for the music player. When one music file is played fully, the next one starts automatically.
3. Minimum dimensions for the website can be set. So, that it doesn’t go smaller than that.
4. Windows remain center aligned no matter what resolution we are using.
5. No Scrollbars. Just Move the mouse to read the content everywhere.
6. Put as many buttons on the stage as you want. The additional lines appear automatically, joining the previous associated button.
7. The buttons on the stage can have an icon, image, logo or swf assigned. The assigned object sticks at the top of the associated line of the button. For eg. see the Logo on the top, MP3 player, the photos icon, etc.
8. The buttons can be assigned a position anywhere on the stage. The position is given in percentage. The lines set according to the positions of the buttons.
9. As the buttons can have images or swfs assigned with them, its very easy to put the logo at the desired position. And, also it can be an animated logo.
10. The main buttons can be of 3 types viz. Normal (Opens the content in the center on click), Music (Shows an MP3 player on itself) and Link (Opens a link in the targeted window).
11. The main buttons can have as many drop down buttons as we want.
12. The drop down buttons can have an icon showing on the left, set via xml. These buttons can also show a thumbnail image or swf at the bottom of the drop down menu on mouse over. We can assign the icons and the thumbnails to the buttons we want via xml.
13. The drop down buttons can be of 5 types viz. image (Shows an image on the window), swf (Loads an swf on the window), video (Shows a video player on the window), text (Shows scrolling text window), music (Can load desired music on the music player).
14. There can be multiple contact forms which can be directed to different e-mail addresses. For eg. we may like someone to contact our support system or contact our developers’ team separately.
15. Small Information Window – Can be made to appear on any window no matter of what type it is. For eg. “More” for a text window, “Info” for an image window, etc. The text on the Info button and window can be set via xml.
16. The backgrounds can load swfs too.
17. Speed of animation for lines, menus, window re-sizing, button placement etc. can be controlled via xml.
18. Full Screen Support
19. Action script and xml files are well commented. Also, the symbols on the library are properly named for changing colors fonts etc.