This is a XML full-screen resizable image gallery with slide show capability. Also, featuring directional buttons and thumbnails for slide navigation. Customizations of contents, color, size, and appearance can be done easily through XML . The gallery can be added as a full size browser gallery or as a specific panel size gallery to any web page.
If you are interested in this gallery with categories support, please take a look at my other item here.
- Zoom in/out on the main image by mouse clicks. Once zoomed in, use the mouse cursor to pan the image.
- Support for slideshow, able to set a different individual time delay for each image.
- Able to load images in random or in normal order.
- Number of thumbnails displayed at a time is adjusted automatically when window is resized.
- The main directional buttons each contains a thumb image preview when mouse over.
- Thumbnail tooltips available for caption text.
- Can use the spacebar to play/pause slideshow and arrow keys for browsing and zoom in/out.
- Mouse wheel supported for scrolling through thumbnails.
- Thumb panel can be hidden/displayed.
- Configurable size for content and thumbnails, including width, height, and margin.
- Changeable color for user interface, including the background, control panel, buttons, preloader, text, and text panel.
- Able to add unlimited number of image or SWF content.