2nd, improved version of this accordion can be seen here:
XML ACCORDION BANNER ROTATOR description:
Professional looking accordion banner rotator which rotates your images and swf files using vertical and horizontal transition and positioning. For each URL you can set via XML if it will open in new or current window. You can set whether text appear on bottom or at top for each banner for horizontal position and left or right for vertical position.
In this banner rotator preview you can test both vertical and horizontal positioning, moving images with mouse click or mouse over and auto slideshow on and off. Please note that you can do a combination of parameters.
You can set how “visible” background holder for buttons is, or if you don’t like it you can hide (disable it) and only text will appear on thumbs. You can choose between 2 different positioning:
Over 40 parameters of banner rotator can be changed via XML . Below are some of them:
- whether images rotate on mouse over or mouse click
- whether slideshow is auto or not
- transition type (x and y)
- dimensions, visibility and position of text container of each banner
- dimensions, visibility and position of thumb holder of each banner
- image size
- time of each tween (seconds)
- time each slide is shown (milliseconds)
- visibility of text
- URL for each image of each banner
- how URL opens for each banner (new, current window)
- alpha value of background holder for buttons
- how text appears (up or bottom for horizontal and left or right for vertical positioning)
Wordpress version of accordion slideshow
CREATIVE FACEBOOK FLASH PAGE TEMPLATE
CREATIVE BANNER ROTATOR WITH THUMBS AND CAPTIONS
CREATIVE BANNER ROTATOR WITH THUMBS
My Activeden files:
My banner rotators:
Formating of text is done via CSS , so you can for instance format only certain words in text (color, bold, size,...).
Banner rotator FAQ :
1. How to add photos (swf) to banner rotator?
<item tweentime = “1” speed = “8000” tweentimetext = “0.4” textvis = “true” URL = “http://www.flashden.net/” path=”rider.jpg” type =”jpg” textHolderVisible = “true” textHolderPosition = “down” openIn = “_self”/>
Add code above to the end of XML file
2. How to change auto slideshow?
Change parameter autoSlideshow to either 1 for auto slideshow or 0 for auto slideshow turned off.
3. How to change transition type?
Change value of transitionType to the desired transition. You have two possibilities: x and y. You can test both in preview. X makes accordion horizontal and Y makes it vertical.
4. How to change that image rotates on mouse over?
Change paramater mouseO to true for mouse over or to false for mouse click.
5. CSS , XML and text files.
When you upload swf (banner) to server, xml, css and text files should be in same directory as swf file. You have one text file. Note that when you add more images in XML you also need to add lines to text file (it can be an empty line).
6. Need more help?
Contact me via email to get more help concerning this banner rotator. Thank you.
Keywords: XML ACCORDION ROTATOR , VERTICAL HORIZONTAL ACCORDION , XML BANNER ROTATOR , BANNER ROTATOR ,BANNER, ROTATOR , SLIDESHOW, XML SLIDESHOW