XML Interactive Map of CanadaNO flash knowledge is required. This map is designed to be edited via a separate simple XML file which can be opened with many software including “Dreamweaver” or even ordinary “Notepad” as a simple text file.
There are two versions included:
1- Simple XML Canada Map.
2- Advanced XML Canada Map with XML contact info.
Using the XML file you will be able to change the following:
- Background color.
- Border color (which separate between the provinces).
- Gradient color (over the provinces).
- Shadow color (below the whole map).
Per province changes:
- province name (you don’t need to change the names but you may want to add number for a province or make it like this QC912 or MB A+...etc).
- upcolor: it is the normal color of this province.
- overcolor: it is the color of this province when the mouse rollover it.
- downcolor: it is the color of this province when pressed.
- For the simple map: url (you can change the url for each province from the xml file).
- For the simple map: target page i.e opens in the same web page “_self”..or open in a new page “_blank”.
- For the advanced map: you can change the content of the information box beside the map very simply using the XML file without opening the flash file…Also you can use simple HTML code to format the text, So you will be able to change the font’s color, size,and style…Also you will be able to add clickable website links or even emails.