XML List Menu AS3
Plug-and-play XML Component generating a multi-functional Menu List. Easy
to implement directly or load externally into any existing .fla file or
documentation to view quick-start, component parameter options and starter
- XML List Menu is Interactive, it can receive input
from external or loaded content. Upon receiving external input, XML
List menu will update to the appropriate clicked item and also perform
item link loading and reset scroll position accordingly
- 2 usage variations: “HTML” type and “LOAD” type
– “HTML” type will open xml node links as HTML pages, easy
to use as main menu or as frame menu
– “LOAD” type will load xml node links into an internal container
MovieClip, allowing display of pictures, videos and swf files.
- 2 optional Pull-out models. You can allow XML List Menu to show and
collapse “main categories” in the list. Either only one or
multiple at the same time.
- Search option, main-only and all-items buttons allow users easy overview
and searching of the list.
- XML node override options. Visual is set by component parameters and
can be overriden in different ways by xml node entries. Maximizing easyness
of customizing the visual of your layout.
- Offers many extra features among which “new items” button
possibility, keyboard arrows use for scroll and flip through list, masking
options for list and loaded contents and pixelfont use support
Before asking support, check FAQ topics on the FORUM
Buyers contact by email or flashden contact page only for support!