Subscribe to bobocel’s New File RSS Feed
This is a XML configurable menu, using the FREE reflection class provided by Pixelfumes here:
The reflection is only a line of code to enhance the design of the file, it can be removed by commenting the initialization of the Reflect object in Actions.as
1. Supports unlimited number of images.
2. The name for each image can be set in the XML.
3. You only pass the image once to the XML. The code makes it have a reflection and also applies the grayscale.
Upgrade August 29, 2007:
1. Auto-scroll when the images are more than minThumbsNumber defined in the XML file
2. Support for link in the XML added.
If the number of thumbs are more than what you set here: minThumbsNumber, they will start moving. This means you can easily change the width of the stage and make the swf as wide as you want. Remember to set the sWidth variable to the new stage width also, in Actions.as .
Click here to see more files by bobocel