Plug-and-play XML MP3 player with high-tech visual design. Unique
user controll options through both buttons and dragable user interface
weels. You can rewind / fastforward, scroll through song list, and adjust
volume with the wheels. Any parts of the player can be removed and added
or adjusted as simple puzzle blocks.
- You can set a startpoint and endpoint in the XML data at which point
to start and stop a track.
- You can show or hide all the individual parts of the player with
a simple component parameter. Set it to show “Progress bar”,
“Time”, “Song list” and “Spectrum animation”
as you see fit.
- Besides clicking in the progress bar to change the point of playback,
you can rewind and fastforward a track with buttons and set the spool
back/forward speed with a simple parameter.
- It’s possible to add/show a toggle button to “repeat” a
track when completing or having the player “jump automatically
to next song”
- You have a choice from 12 different “Spectrum Animations”
and the player has 12 small buttons around the player spectrum wheel
so the viewer can change visual. You can also set the player to choose
one of the 12 visuals at random for each new music loaded.
- Predefine with 2 parameters wether to show artist and/or album name,
for both list track and main album entries.
- Scroll Song list instantly or gradually. Scroll list with scroll
bar/buttons or automatically. When setting the scroll bar visual, it
also allows mouse wheel to scroll up and down.
- Every list item can have a unique link to a website page, including
the list divider entries (which you can use to organize the list for
“authors” or “albums”)
- You can set an initial volume value between 0 and 1 for the player
to start with.
Preview music tracks credits with special thanks to participation of
the respective composers;
documentation to view quick-start, component parameter options and starter
Before asking support, check FAQ topics on the FORUM
Buyers contact by email or flashden contact page only for support!