Plug-and-play mini XML MP3 player with 3 different main sizes, small
medium and large. High impact visual with a modern to futuristic design.
Player also includes a micro and 3 minimal variations. Any parts of the
player can be removed and added or adjusted as simple puzzle blocks.
Check <a href=”http://www.patrickjansen.net/stockflash
documentation to view quick-start, component parameter options and starter
- You can set a startpoint and endpoint in the XML data at which point
to start and stop a track.
- You can show or hide all the individual parts of the player with
a simple component parameter. Set it to show “Progress bar”,
“Time”, “Title scroller display”, “Song list”
and “Spectrum animation” as you see fit.
- Besides clicking in the progress bar to change the point of playback,
you can rewind and fastforward a track with buttons and set the spool
back/forward speed with a simple parameter.
- It’s possible to add/show a toggle button to “repeat” a
track when completing or having the player “jump automatically
to next song”
- You can use either a manual font of your choice, or one of the two
precreated dotted/pixel fonts for both the Time Display and/or for the
Song List items
- You have a choice from 12 different “Spectrum Animations”
and the player has 12 small buttons on the side of the player so the
viewer can change visual. You can also set the player to choose one
of the 12 visuals at random for each new music loaded.
- Predefine with 2 parameters wether to show artist and/or album name,
for both list track and list divide entries.
- Scroll Song list instantly or gradually. Scroll list with scroll
bar/buttons or automatically. When setting the scroll bar visual, it
also allows mouse wheel to scroll up and down.
- Every list item can have a unique link to a website page, including
the list divider entries (which you can use to organize the list for
“authors” or “albums”)
- You can set an initial volume value between 0 and 1 for the player
to start with.
Before asking support, check FAQ topics on the FORUM
Buyers contact by email or flashden contact page only for support!