XML Project / Image & SWF viewer w/ CDATA TAGS v1!
+ Drag n Drop
+ All inside 1 self-contained movie clip!
+ ADD UNLIMITED IMAGES & SWF FILES THROUGH 1 XML FILE w/ CDATA TAGS.
+ I have even included the Flash File for Project or image #2 that moves noicely!
+ CDATA TAGS ALLOW YOU TO INCLUDE HTML TEXT FORMATTING, ADD LINKS AND MORE!
+ SOURCE CODE INCLUDED
+ SUPER LOW FILE SIZE/LOAD TIME
How do I add my images or swf’s?
1. Make them 850×350.
2. Place them in the “CATEGORY 1” folder.
3. Open the “CATEGORY 1.xml” file.
4. Modify all your image or swf locations accordingly.
How do I change the descriptions?
1. Open the “CATEGORY 1.xml” file.
2. Edit the HTML code I have included for each demo item.
3. Each description is located within the “description” tags of the xml.
e.g. <description>blah, blah, blah!</description>
What about the Pixel Font?
1. You do not even need to open the Flash File & all Pixel Fonts are embedded.
2. This means you do not have to purchase the font, becuse it will display correctly anyway.
3. If you do wish to open the Flash File, you will need to purchase the font on FlashDen.
Where is the Pixel Font Located?
How do I install the Pixel Font?
1. You copy it to your HardDrive [Typically the “C” drive.
2. Add it to your “My Computer -> C -> Windows -> Fonts” folder.
3. Then simply Reopen Flash & it will be in your list of accessible fonts.
1. The Font “MUST” be at 8px to display properly. [Because it is a pixel font.]
2. It must be rendered as “Bitmap No Anit-Alias” from the Properties panel in Flash.
Video Players [FLV]
Ecommerce - PayPal
Ecommerce Site Templates – PayPal
Full Screen Site Templates