XML Thumbnail Slideshow v2
+ Don’t even have to open the Flash File.
+ Image Size: 850×350 .jpegs or load .swf’s by changing the path name.
+ Thumbnail Size: 188×86 .jpegs + XML 4 Photo Slideshow.
+ Auto Play On Load & It Loops.
+ XML file for the 4 images or .swf;s in the slideshow.
+ XML file for the 4 thumbnail images in the slideshow menu bar.
+ Full Screen Flash HTML INCLUDED
+ SWF OBJECT .js INCLUDED
+ Clean Sleek Design
+ Ultra Light File Size
+ Great for Simple & Clean Presentations
1. Replace the pictures(1-4.jpg) with your own product images. Make sure you name the pics the same things. i.e. 1.jpg, 2.jpg, etc.
2. Make sure all your images or .swf’s are 850×350 & simply rename them the same corresponding names that are allready in each XML file and image folder.
3. Everything else is allready setup for you for the file to aouto play/loop.
4. Do not change the “swfobject” file.
5. I have included the .fla’s for two of the 4 slides.
e.g. “1.fla” & “3.fla”
6. The thumbnail images are located in the “thumbs” folder.
7. The Large images or .swf files are located in the “images & swf” folder.
8. There are two xml files located inside the “xml” folder.
9. “pics.xml” contains the location of the large images or swf files displayed in the slideshow.
10. “thumbs.xml” contains the location of the thumbnail images displayed in the slideshow.
11. Make sure to resize your thumbnails to 188×56 before added them to the “thumbs” folder.
12. Make sure you keep the same naming convention (“thumb1.jpg”, “thumb2.jpg”, etc.)
13. Upload all files to THE ROOT FOLDER of your server.
e.g. Usually it’s “yoursite.com/_“
Note: You can easily alter which slide is a .swf and which slide is a .jpg by editing the “pics.xml” file.
+ If you want to customize the design, simply open the “XML Slideshow.fla” and double on each button to change the look.
+ A Full Screen HTML is included & the “SWF OBJECT .js” so include these when you upload to the server.
+ Do not change any of the file names or they may not function properly.
+ The images or .swf’s are located in the “pics.xml” file.
+ The Thumbs are located in the “thumbs.xml” file.
+ Make sure that your thumbs are sized at 188×56.
+ You can edit the thumb location by opening the “thumbs.xml” file.
+ Number each product display image or location according to the number it will appear on the scroller.
+ When you open the files, you will see the structure it is designed in.
Video Players [FLV]
Ecommerce - PayPal
Ecommerce Site Templates – PayPal
Full Screen Site Templates