This file is perfect to be used in:
- Plain HTML websites
- Wordpress templates or any other publishing platforms or CMS
- Flash files and templates based on ActionScript 3
Examples of HTML and Flash implementations:
Path to the XML file is set externally , so it can be dynamically changed , depending on your HTML page.
- Video is loaded on the first layer in the file , everything else goes above the video layer, so all your graphics will show above the video.
- All elements on the stage are dynamically positioned on , and they reposition themselves every time the stage is resized.
- Full screen button can be hidden via XML file
- Video is always resized proportionally so it will never be distorted, and it will fill in the whole screen
- There are nine (9) different patterns available for use. You can also choose not to use any patterns
Some of available options via XML
- Choose between all youtube.com available quality options for every video. (normal, high, HD etc…)
- mute video right on start
- choose to have full screen functionality , or not.
- show buffer indicator </oll>
This file is constructed so that you can build your web site ( template or portfolio) by building upon this file. This is a full screen video background , with video play list , it cycles through video backgrounds in sequence or in random mode. Everything is set through xml.