An ActionScript 3 version of this player it’s now available. If you previously downloaded this player, you can now download the update and get the ActionScript 3 player for free.
It seems like YouTube is starting to lose interest in the ActionScript 2 API . Some of the videos do not work (the videos that contain ads).
I just added a new variable to the html code where you can change the video screen size in case you want the player to stat with the medium size video and not with the playlist interface (see preview)
This is a video player based on the official YouTube API . It is XML based and you can update it easily.
Here you have an example of the XML structure:
<title>The YouTube Video Name</title>
- xml based playlist
- playlist with or without scroll bar (depending on the amount of tracks)
- volume control
- play / pause button
- preview track and next track buttons
- shuffle button (if pressed it will get a random video on change state)
- repeat button (if it is pressed the current track will repeat over and over)
- medium screen (click on the small video screen to make it bigger)
- full screen (you can see the full screen button in the medium screen state)
- progress bar
- video time (the current video time place)
- playlist = xml file name
- autoplay = true or false
- bigscreen = true or false (in case you want it to start with the medium size video screen or with the playlist interface)
If you load this player into another swf and then you want to unload it, just initiate (loader movie clip instance name).ytplayer.destroy(); before you unload the loaded swf player.