Any type of video file that Flash Player supports can be played with our player:
– FLV/H.264 encoded video : MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V
– RTMP (using FMS or RED5)
It also plays Audio MP3 files. It supports Google Analytics
You can set this player to any size you want from the configuration XML file, changing the player width , the player height and the playlist width. You can easy integrate this in any projects you need, HTML or Flash.
NEW*: If needed, a movie can belong to multiple categories
XML DRIVEN CONTENT
You do not need to know Flash in order to set the video player. Every setting can be done in a main.xml file making it very easy to update.
FLASH VARS SUPPORT
- you can have multiple instances of this player in your project by calling (using FlashVars) different xml settings file.
- you can load the video using FlashVars.
- you can choose not to use FlashVars and define an entire XML playlist
The controllers will reposition automatically according to width and height specified in the XML settings file. It will play 16/9 and 4/3 formats.
VIDEO STREAMING WITH BUFFER
You can set the buffer time
It supports full screen, having all the controllers usable in full screen mode, including space bar. In full screen you can also hide or show the playlist
PREVIEW IMAGE – OPTIONAL
A preview image can be defined for each video and will be displayed before playing. For YouTube files it will be taken automatically form youtube.com
You have a complete sound control. You can also set the initial volume
AUTOPLAY – OPTIONAL
LOOP – OPTIONAL
If set to true it will loop through the movies (if a playlist is defined)
DESCRIPTION FOR VIDEO – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
For YouTube videos it will automatically download from youtube.com, the preview image, movie title and description. You can overwrite youtube movie title and description by writing your own movie title and description.
COOL PLAY BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO
– you can set in xml settings file the default playback quality for YouTube videos
– a list of playback quality options is displayed. You can choose to change the movie quality while playing from the options available
SHARE – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
– Link to the current video – the link to your player is available; Using FlashVars the player will open with the video you are watching
– Embed this video – YouTube like embed code is available. The visitors can generate the code lines needed to embed the player on other sites
– Send To A Friend – the visitors can send an email inviting the email owner to watch the video. The email can contain HTML code and you can edit the email content for this email in XML. No programming knowledge needed. A php file will send the email, php file included in download zip
– FaceBook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious etc – you can define in XML other sharing websites.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
You can insert google analytics to your site and track your videos. Each time a video is played it will be tracked. If you are not interested in google analytics for your site/player just set <googleTrakingOn>false</googleTrakingOn> in settings XML
SPACEBAR KEY LISTENER
In order to play/pause the video you can use SpaceBar key.
You can also click on the video to play/pause the video.
You can play rtmp from FMS or RED5..
SUPPORT HTML AND CSS FORMATED TEXT.
TRANSLATION FOR TEXT
If needed, in XML you can translate the buttons and all the text
OOP (OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING)
The code is easy to modify
A complete help file is included
- To be able to play H.264 video you need Player 188.8.131.52 or later.
- for Flash programmers is good to know that the entire player is in one MovieClip. It is easy to modify the design in case a different graphic design of this Video Player is needed to fit your project
Keywords: actionscript3, analytics, as3, categories, css, flv, fullscreen, google, h264, hd, mov, player, playlist, resizable, rtmp, video, mp3, audio, xml, youtube, video player, videoplayer, search, zoom, tween, quality, selection, next, previous, navigation
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.