“It’s your thinking that decides whether you´re going to succeed or fail." – Henry Ford
Get to know me
For you who don’t know me yet my name’s, Patrik Larsson and I’m a graphic/web designer currently residing in Sweden. I’m 28 years old and I’ve worked for Envato as a reviewer for 3 years. I also run my own freebie site called Simply Pixels where I share a lot of useful freebies.
Me and a friend created a small, simple, yet useful web app that’s free to use for anyone. Make sure to go check it out and don’t forget to give duri.me a go.
I’ve also written a Free eBook called, Marketplace Tips & Tricks. I did this only to help out the marketplace authors to get a boost in sales or get some ideas on how to market their awesome items. So if you’re an author, make sure to check it out now.
Check out some of my items
Envato’s™ policy asks that all review or support related inquiries be handled through Envato’s™ support system rather than our personal email. This is for a variety of reasons such as quality assurance and maintaining records for future reference if needed.
Some Mentions & Articles
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I was interviewed for the very old GraphicRiver blog while also writing a now, very outdated tutorial.
Posts written for Tuts+
- Weekend Freebie! The Aureus Landing Page (PSD)
- Quick Tip: Design a Pretty Dropdown Button in Photoshop
Featured on Envato Notes
- Submission Tip: Check Out Patrik’s Useful Collection of Stock Photos
- Why Collaborate? Patrik Larsson and Paul Trifa spill the beans!
- Featured Desktop: Patrik Larsson
- Coming Soon – Patrik Larsson’s eBook Marketplace Tips & Tricks – Second Edition
- Congrats to our August Community Superstar & New Tuts+ Mod!
- Meet the Staff: The GraphicRiver Team
I have also written lots of articles and posts for FreelanceSwitch, check them out below!
- Find a Collaboration Partner That Fits Your Style
- 10 Tips for Staying Productive During Vacation Time
- Linkswitch Series
- Or check out All My FreelanceSwitch Articles here.
I have also been interviewed for a couple of smaller sites, check them out below and leave a comment.
- Interview with Patrik Larsson for WPCrown Magazine
- An Interview with Patrik Larsson for Darkstar Designs Blog
Please don’t send DM regarding feedback, go via our support system!
Or why don’t you check out our discussion forum instead? Some of the other friendly authors might help you out with pointers. – http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50
If you’re intrested in my upcoming items please, follow me to get my updates on your front page today
If you have any questions at all. Please contact me today and I will get back to you within 24h.